THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 27, 2010

these days...


well...
everyone knows tat nxt nxt week is our mid-term exam week
and..
have u guys start preparing?
or some of u guys still in a blurring mode?
well...
best wishes to all of you!!! =)

about skul...
its kinda not feelin good for having a place in my class
i mean
i dun wanna seat wif THEM!!!
they make my angry
they are very noisy(although i told them to stop)
they also play wif water!!!
its its...ya know!!!
and i am not gonna appreciate tat
although his the class's most FAMOUS guy
so wat?
i dun care!!!duh~
u'll know how i feel if u're me
the irst week we sit together...
im already angry (there are so many reasons!)

1.every morning i didn't get to sit at my place
2.they are so noisy enough until u wanna hit them!!!
3.they always talk about love,love and love!!!
i can't stand it!!!!
(some reason i can't tell bcoz i told u guys ,u guys oso won't believe!)

anyway...
my frenz ask me out by 13/3/10
i wanna go~
but im not allowed...so nvm
no big deal!!!
juz hang out ward~right?

and now...
the useless me are making myself crazy
its just...
haiz...
i mean my band thing...
anywayz
nice meeting yu liang and the only 10'J1I in band~zhan feng~
woohoo!!!!hehe

ah well...
i've change my blog's template too...
giv some comments if u hav one or above...
chiao~

0 comments: