THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

♥ happy new year~ =]

happy new year 2 everyone...

hahas...
done my countdown wif lyra and siang...
thx yarr...^^
went to sleep by 2.00 am.. xP

well...
2009 had past now and 2010 came...
haizz...y must time passes so fast?
im 14 now and nxt year's facing PMR!!!><
so much pressure man...

im goin to I2E!!!
and all of my J2C frens are goin to I2D!!!
haizz...
although there's peace but i'll miss them~~

well...good news...
alex wong is not goin!!!woohoo~~~
he's gonna be our class teacher again...=]

J2I...must gambateh larh...
9 ppl(from 09'J1I) failed to go J2I...
and 6 ppl(from09'J2I) are coming to J2I...
haizz...

duno who's gonna be the monitor now...
kinda dun wan to be monitor...
da feelin's not good...no no no!!!
i wan an odinary life...
maybe as a "money checker" or juz anything else...
but plz not monitor...
coz heard from my pals...
the said tat form 2 is the most tired and pressurest year...
haiz...gonna face it now...
come on form 2...im gonna challenge it now...
haha...^^

well...happy new year....=]
wish u all a joyful year~~

0 comments: