THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 14, 2009

today...

went bck 2 school at 9am
then we did nth ontil lunch
well...
about the lunch...
we saw AH SIR at the "kopitiam"
he said he's doing his PART TIME JOB
O.o

can't even believe it...
but he's like quite enjoy
coz he
smokes + drinks + laying while standing
haha...

actually...
i was kinda worried
coz im a vegeterian and the " kopitiam "
only hav dishes wif meat and " baos" + "dim sum"...
especially the " wantan mee "
they added meatballs insted of " wantan "
W-A-L-A-O-A
tat dish can be named as " meatball mee "
haha...

and the conclusion is...
i hav a " bao " and 100plus
it all cost me RM3.10
but i dun hav RM0.10
guess wat...
the boss is so kind and he juz took RM3 from me
hehe...^^

we went bck 2 band room at about 13:32
we take our luch as late as we can...haha
actually not really
coz its too much ppl
and we hav our lunch at the place where ppl park their motorcycle
O.o
but its so quiet coz we hav nth to chat...
some of us get angry coz the food is WAY TOO SLOW!!!
we almost finish our drinks and finished our food
and one of us's haven't come....

............at band room................

me and hui yuan keep chating and play bowling
*which is in her phone*
then finnaly hav things 2 do...
but im not really interested...hehe
u can't blame me coz no one likes 2 do

so one by one and slowly
we finnaly " took " all those instruments to the hall
and so...
they've rehearsal and so(again)
we nid 2 " take " all those instruments bck 2 the band room again
haha...not funny ==lll
now my right hand's hurt...T.T
after tat...
we all went home..

i waited my parents to fetch me at the guardhouse
and met a few of my frens especially chan ka yin
he is sooooooo anoying!!!!! >_<
always address me as " Mrs Kan"...
K-A-N-A-S-A-I!!!!!
im not " Mrs Kan " im " Mrs Ya "
* coz my piano is made by Yamaha *
haha...
bck 2 the situation...

finally my parents came...
then i kept asking them 4 food..
coz im very hungry and i juz ate a "bao" whole day long!!!
kindly...
they stopby at the " Tian Yuan Cafe "
*which is a vegeterian restaurant*
and i hav my dinner there...
so happy!!!! =]
i hav "claypot yong fu rice"
it cost RM7.80
but okay for the price coz its more better if depends wif the " wantan mee " at the " kopitiam "
finish it and im happy + full
i luv tat dish so much....>_<
wanna eat it again!!!
haha.......

after tat...
we finally went home and caught a " road jam "
haizz...

luv my cute jasmine 4ever =]

0 comments: