THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My life after final exam...

atlast...
final exam is OVER!!!!
maybe next week or next next week...
gonna be my DIE time...^^
haha...
forget about it...

anywayz...
duno why i hav the feeling...
to use english to write blog...
haha...
dun blame me if u can't read or understand...
sry....

by the way...
those two FREE dayz we hav after our exam...
is quite relaxing...
but wat i felt is juz TOO RELAXING!!!
and started to feel BORING...><
i wan my NORMAL LIFE back!!! T.T
i think my skills (which is for trumpet) hav ''fallen down''...
haizz....
too bad...

watz wrong wif me???
crazy???too bored or wat???
when im too tired...(during NORMAL LIFE)
i would like to hav holidays....
but now???
nvm...

well...
for all my dearest frenz....
a good news for u guys...
which is....

I "FINALLY" STARTED TO PLAY FACEBOOK

haha...
and guess wat???
i maked my facebook at Monday...
at Tuesday...
i hav over 35 frenz...
at Wednesday...
i hav 40 somethin...
today...
i hav over 70 frenz...
this is getting me crazy!!!
quite happy ofcourse....

now...
lets talk about exam...
pity me...
i think im gonna fail as much subject as i could...
especially Science...
but ofcourse not juz me...
many of those Junior 1 oso said like tat...
next...
its Geography... O.o
tat one???
no nid to say...
from the begining until now...
i hav juz passed ONCE
(60% is the mark to pass)
who told me to study at Tsun Jin High School...
i mean Chinese school...
and let me think first...
Maths???
but this time...
i had really work hard for Maths...
hope it'll pass...

coz..
i dun wan to study at Malay school!!!!
i mean Government school...
coz if i did...
i'll be lazy... XP
and maybe i'll started to be naughty or wat...
and my dream for my future will be ruined...

i meant it...
which government school will let u get used into Music???
none of them right???
so tatz why i picked Chinese school...
if u really noe me...
u will sure noe tat...
im a Crazy music lover...
and tatz a truth...XP
haha...

well...
tatz all...
and lastly...
greetings n best wishes to my sis n C.C.H...
yup...
tatz wat i get to call him"C.C.H"...

16/10 is C.C.H's birthday...
17/10 is my sis's birthday...

well then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!^^










2 comments:

Alice Ong said...

haha~
my geo also fail(100%)
u hav to trust yourself
coz tis exam isn't for your parents or your friends
it's for yourself
btw...
gambateh!!!
and trust yourself

♥ yinz said...

是啦...
u too!!!!
gambateh ><